woensdag 31 mei 2017

New additions to my addiction May 2017

Stapel boeken

This year I will try to read more books than I buy, so I am going to keep a list of the new books that arrive at my home each month. This is the list for May 2017. And yes, I redeemed myself from last month, in May I read twice as much books as I bought new ones.

From Bookdepository:

Amanda Quick - Till Death do us part
Jude Deveraux - The girl from summer hill
Ellery Adams - Killer Characters
Faith Hunter - Cold Reign
Jennifer Ashley - Red Wolf
Jennifer Estep - Snared
Susan Wittig Albert- The darling dahlia's and the eleven o'clock lady
Gini Koch - Alien Education (yes, now I have two. Anyone interested in this copy?)
Darynda Jones - Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (sadly, it is the wrong edition, this one does not fit with the rest of the series)
Ilona Andrews - Magic Binds
J.R. Ward - The bourbon kings
J.R. Ward - Blood Vow
Nicole Peeler - Tempest's Fury
Beverly Allen - For whom the bluebell tolls
Ilona Andrews - White Hot
Christine Feehan - Shadow Reaper

Won at the LoveLetter Convention 2017 in Berlin:

Margaret Mallory - The Gift



© 2017 Reviews by Aurian


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten