donderdag 17 mei 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

Tuesday I again received a book I have won on Preternature Blog:
Eve Marie Mont – A breath of Eyre

And Wednesday Freya and I went to a secondhand book fair, organized by the Lyons Club, for a good cause. The books were sold by the kilo! So I bought some childrens books for my stepdaughter and nieces, a few comics for my boyfriend, and a few children books and English books for myself :)

Nora Roberts – The Search
Elizabeth Peters – The Copenhagen Connection
Jilly Cooper – Wicked!
Lisa Lutz – Curse of the Spellmans
Clive Cussler and Craig Dirgo – Sacred stone
JoAnn Ross – Legacy of Lies
Karen Rose – Nothing to fear.

5 kilo’s of books, for € 25,00. Not a bad bargain I think.


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Your new addition posts always make me want to go buy. :)

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I can't wait to hear what you think of NR's The Search!!!

    PS: I can give you the HTML code for your blogbutton so others can snag it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Do you have a secret bag like Hermoine? I mean or a secret room :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Not a bad bargain? It's utterly amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You got a Breath of Eyre??? Oh I so want to read that one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. @Beth: buying books is like therapy, it always makes me happy;
    @Blodeuedd: I love bookbargains and of course this was for a good cause ;)
    @Leontine: I have dozens of unread NR Books, so no idea when I will pick it up, but I am a glommer, just want to have them all. All help is welcome, very detailed please ;)
    @Felicia: Lol, I have huge bookshelves in the livingroom, and lots of bookcases upstairs and in the attic. So far, so good. Let's hope I never have to move.
    @Mirjam: It was fun, so I will be certain to go again next year. And take a shopping bag with me ;) Want to come?
    @Melissa: I am not sure it is for me, but if not, perhaps my stepdaughter will like it :) And I will read it someday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen