vrijdag 29 juli 2011

New additions to my addiction

For those of you who thought I had bought enough books for this year, or even this month, you are just a little bit wrong. Today these lovely books reached my house (brought by a very handsome mailman):

Eloisa James – A kiss at midnight
J.D. Robb ea – The other side
Jillian Hunter – Daring
Jillian Hunter – The wicked duke takes
Jillian Hunter – The wicked games of a gentleman
Jillian Hunter – Wicked as sin
Julia Quinn – Mr Cavendish, I presume
Julia Quinn – The lost duke of Wyndham
Julia Quinn – What happens in London
Julia Quinn, Eloisa James ea – The lady most likely
Anthology: Cherry Adair, Leanne Banks, Pamela Britton - Red hot santa
Heather Graham - Blood red
Adele Ashworth - A notorious propostion
Sara Bennett - A Most Sinful Proposal
Kieran Kramer - Dukes to the left of me, princes to the right
Madeline Hunter - Provocative in pearls
Christine Warren - Born to be wild
Eloisa James - When Beauty Tamed the Beast
Elisabeth Naughton - Marked
Kerrelyn Sparks - Secret life of a vampire
Susan Kearney – Lucan
Nora Roberts: Born in Fire; Born in Ice; Born in Shame; The pride of Jared McKade; The return of Rafe McKade; Treasures Lost, Treasures Found; Hidden Star; Secret Star; Time was; Times change


I know, I know, I am an addict. But I have a perfect excuse this time: it is my birthday monday, and I will be reaching the big 40. So all those books are a present for myself. (Of course, they always are...)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten