donderdag 17 juni 2010

New book purchases

I have been cut of from the internet for a while, because my computer deceased. I just got it back, and of course have to come online immediately.
The one thing that always makes my day, is receiving new books. I had a package 2 days ago, and an other one was waiting for me at the neighbours house. I am so going to enjoy reading those! Here is the list:

JD Robb – Salvation in Death
Christina Skye – Defiand Captive
Michele Scott – Murder uncorked

Sarah Graves - Nail Biter
Sarah Graves – Unhinged
Sarah Graves - Wicked Fix
Peg Marberg - Fatal Flip
Peg Marberg - Faux Finished
Tamar Myers – Hell hath no curry
Tamar Myers - The crepes of Wrath
Tamar Myers – Too many cooks spoil the broth
Tamar Myers – Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Crime
Tamar Myers – Eat, Drink and be Wary
Tamar Myers – Hell hath no curry
Tamar Myers – Gruel and Unusual punishment
Tamar Myers – Just plain pickled to Death
Tamar Myers – Custards last stand
Tamar Myers – The hand that rocks the ladle
Tamar Myers – Grape Expectations
Tamar Myers – Batter off Dead
Tamar Myers – Assault and Pepper
Tamar Myers – Thou shalt not grill
Tamar Myers – Play it again, Spam
Tamar Myers – Between a wok and a hard place

And of course, the blogs of what I have been reading with all that time on my hands, will be posted soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten